Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sneak Peek from the Front Porch!!!!

Good Morning my friends!!!
It's a bit chilly here this morning...but I have some great sneaks to share with you that are sure to 
WARM you up and BRIGHTEN your day!!! 


This kit is so full of HAPPY...You will love the refreshing colors and all the goodies inside!!! It is a kit filled with REFLECTION...SPARKLE...SHINE...SHIMMER...and some fabulous gold and silver metallic SWEETNESS!!!

Pre-orders have begin TODAY! Order in the HouSe, over the Phone (817) 431-7930, or online @ www.thelittlebluehouseonline.com

Here is a quick peek of some of the goodies being kitted up in this amazing box of inspiration!!!


I'll have more peeks of my projects soon to follow...so STAY TUNED...but until then, here is a quick peek of the Design Board that will be on display this Saturday 2/15 @ the Little Blue House!


Would you like to WIN a FREE Kit?!?!!?
Then hop on over to the LBH blog and post a comment for a chance to WIN! All comments over the next three days will be included in a drawing for a "Your Time to Shine" Front Porch kit...Good Luck!!!


I will also be having a fun give-away here on my blog...leave a comment and you might win some extra goodies from this fabulous kit :)))))))

Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :)

11 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh my my...I am so happy about this kit. The colors make me happy!!

Paula Cook said...

Gold and silver, sparkle and shine! I know this kit is going to be fabulous!

lynettechiles said...

Lots of sparkly and shiny things. And an exclusive stamp set. Oh my !! Anxious to see all the projects.

Rhonda Merry said...

Thanks for the sparkly fun. Love this kit. The 15th can't come fast enough.

Amy said...

A cute one! Love the colors!

Debbie said...

You can never go wrong with sparkles, on the page or on the face! Happy to have another kit to play with.

DeeDee said...

The colors and bling are so my version of happy. Love this kit! :)

Natalie said...

i spy sequins and gold paper. i foresee this being LBH best kit YET. so excited!!!!! Grigs told me if she's picked for a free kit to give it to me. true story!

Amy C. said...

I see bling and that makes me happy! Thanks for the chance to win some goodies!

lpredflower said...

Loving all the sneak peeks!! Each so different but awesome!

Janet Pineiro said...

Always excited to see the sneak peeks. You can never go wrong with sparkle.