Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day...and a Final Sneaker...

Wishing you all much LOVE and BIG HUGS today...
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!

Love is in the Air....and it's also in the NEW "Time to Shine" Front Porch Kit! You will fall in love with the papers, embellies, fabrics, ribbons & trims,....SO much too LOVE!


I have a couple more great peeks of a few of my projects designed with my NEW "Time to Shine" Front Porch Kit! Big Reveal is tomorrow...Yippee!!!!!



Here are a few peeks...
Even though this kit has lots of pretty, sparkly, goodies in it...It's still so versatile that you can also design something feature the "guys" in your life....


 I "heart" the Gold & Silver Metallic Papers in this kit from Pink Paisle... Big LOVE!!!!!!

Created something pretty unique with my surface in the kit...Can't wait to show you the whole thing tomorrow!!! 

Alright gals...I have to go pack some boxes! I wish you much LOVE and ChoCoLaTe today!!! Be sure to comment here and over on the LBH blog for a chance to WIN!!!

Much Love,
Miss Tracy :)

5 comments:

Valerie Bishop said...

Oh Cool!! I can't wait to see your full reveal!!

Amy C. said...

It all looks so pretty!
(clayandamy@sbcglobal.net)

Cathy said...

Reveal is sooooo close and I am SOOOOO excited :)

lpredflower said...

Excited to see the whole kit!

Amy said...

Such fun colors!