Thursday, February 13, 2014

Another sneak peek from the Front Porch...

Good Morning!
The sun is shining this morning and so is the NEW Front Porch Kit...Full of brightness and oodles of creative fun!!!


One of my personal fav's is this fabulous metallic heart paper...in silver and gold! So pretty and the metallic finish resists any ink or spray that you put on the paper...so you can transform it into whatever colors your heart desires!!!

I have a quick peek of one of my "Your Time to Shine" creations...Can't wait to show you everything! But a peek will have to do for now...

Now it's back to the "Scrap Shack" for me...I'm crafting like crazy with my NEW "Your Time to SHine" FP Kit! 

Loved your comments yesterday...Look forward to reading more of them today! I have a fun bag of extra goodies from the kit that I will be giving to one lucky commenter.

AND
If you hop over to the LBH blog and leave a comment...YOU might WIN a FREE "Your Time to SHine" Kit!!!

Join me again tomorrow for one final day of peeks and the full reveal on Saturday 2/15.

Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :)

12 comments:

Linda Hahn said...

OOOOOH! Love the sneak peek of flowers on the page! Very creative!

Claudia said...

Its looking shiney and fun! Cant wait to see the full reveal!

Cathy said...

Every little sneak makes me more and more excited :)

Amy C. said...

So cute! I love all the colors going on!

DeeDee said...

Love all the texture!

Amy said...

Sparkles and flowers!

Rhonda Merry said...

I'm so excited to see the display board too. Loving the project sneaks from everyone.

chris taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chris taylor said...

Love the bright colors!!!

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

Great peek! I look forward to learning more of this mixed media schtuff! :)

Debbie Kahler said...

shine, sparkle, color oh my!! Looks like a delightful kit.

Susan said...

Ooh, I love the bright colors!