Thursday, November 21, 2013

Another Day...Another Peek :))))

Good Morning!
I have another fun peek to share with you of
"Pass the EggNog"
I always like to put a few "unexpected" treasures in the Front Porch Kits...They are just so much fun to craft with and alter up! Here's a sneak peek...Enjoy!



I can't wait to reveal the whole "Pass the EggNog" kit...won't be long now...Stay tuned for more!

Pre-orders have begun at the Little Blue House and you can also order online at www.thelittlebluehouseonline.com.

Merry Crafting!
Miss Tracy :)

2 comments:

berlykim37 said...

Oh my. I love it.

Chris said...

Hi Tracy, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/